Monday, February 2, 2015

Hello,
     welcome to my blog.  My name is Christopher Leal but you can just call me Chris.  I was born in Hayward, CA. When I was 13 years old my family decided to move into the suburbs to the city of San Ramon, CA in hopes to receive a better quality of education.  Since childhood I have always been interested in competitive sports such as basketball, baseball, etc. When I'm not playing sports I still try and find a way to be physically active by going hiking, biking or strolling downtown with friends.  I often find myself thinking about what I want to do next in life, something I could cross off my bucket-list.  Thanks for reading my first blog for my English class.  I will be posting again soon!


                               - Chris

2 comments:

  1. So you're a Bay Area native? I am too! Don't you just love that place? There's really no place like the Bay. What's your major again? You look like an outdoorsy person. What's the coolest place you've gone hiking to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm majoring in Gerontology. I would say the coolest place I have been hiking is in Yosemite. I don't really remember what the trail was called but at the end of it I was at the top of a waterfall.

      Delete